2549 Porcupine Tree - Lazarus

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51R0QLy5igL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Deadwing; Year: 2005; Genre: Progressive Rock
Felt like some Porcupine Tree this morning and decided on this one, which is one of Steve Wilson's mellower tracks, but is still quite heavy in other ways.

Hear Lazarus on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Simple Minds - Don't You (Forget About Me)

My song pick two years ago today: The Beatles - I've Got a Feeling

My song pick three years ago today: Joe Satriani - Surfing With The Alien

My song pick four years ago today: The Moody Blues - The Dream

My song pick five years ago today: Azteca - What'cha Gonna Do?

My song pick six years ago today: Slaughter - Fly to the Angels


Comments

  1. YEAH PORCUPINE TREE WHOOOOOOO

    Although I've been loving Steven Wilson's solo stuff so much I wouldn't be quite as devastated if PT never reformed.

    New Alestorm August 1st!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PT is essentially his solo work anyway, but yeah, it's all good.

      Yeah, I'm definitely going to check out the new Alestorm record.

      Any news about your blog perhaps coming back?

      Delete
    2. I'm always pondering the possibility of getting on something like Squarespace and taking up blogging again. Like anything else, it's just a matter of whether I'm willing to pay for it.

      Of course, it's not all that expensive. I should just do it. Squarespace seems like a pretty nifty service.

      Delete
    3. That's cool, I hope you do. At least if you need an alternative ones like Blogger are free.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn