2551 The Jimi Hendrix Experience - ...And the gods Made Love

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51V9An0u4pL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Electric Ladyland; Year: 1968; Genre: Hard Rock/Psychedelic Rock
Having issues again with my internet today, so I'm making a brief pick. This is one of my favorites from Jimi Hendrix; a nice short instrumental solo in only the way he could do it, which serves as a great intro to the Electric Ladyland album.

Hear ...And the gods Made Love on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Boz Scaggs - Can I Make It Last (Or Will It Just Be Over)

My song pick two years ago today: Supertramp - It's Raining Again

My song pick three years ago today: King Crimson - Sleepless

My song pick four years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 703 - Fughetta: Gottes-Sohn ist Kommen

My song pick five years ago today: What Made Milwaukee Famous - Sultan

My song pick six years ago today: Arlo - Runaround


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade