2542 John Fogerty - A Hundred and Ten in the Shade

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51gJQMNkXsL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Blue Moon Swamp; Year: 1997; Genre: Blues/Blues Rock
I had a couple of other songs in mind for my pick today, but this one, which has been playing in my mind off and on over the last couple of days, came to my mind and thought it would make a great pick since we've been going through a heatwave; albeit ten degrees cooler than in the song's title.
I love the blues with the tinge of gospel in this one; it's a very nice one to listen to on a hot summer day.

Hear A Hundred and Ten in the Shade on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: INXS - Devil Inside

My song pick two years ago today: Boston - Rock and Roll Band

My song pick three years ago today: Mr. Big - Undertow

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - In The End

My song pick five years ago today: Led Zeppelin - Kashmir

My song pick six years ago today: The Kinks - Sunny Afternoon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn