2558 Jethro Tull - Hunt by Numbers

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ifJWfn5uL.jpg
From: J-Tull Dot Com; Year: 1999; Genre: Hard Rock/Progressive Rock
I was listening to a lot of Jethro Tull last night and am still in the mood this morning; this is one of the songs I listened to last night that stuck in my head. Anyway, this ode to Ian Anderson's cats is one of the band's heavier songs and is very riff driven.

Hear Hunt by Numbers on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Peter Jay & The Jaywalkers - Can-Can

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Home

My song pick three years ago today: Steve Vai - Details at 10

My song pick four years ago today: England Dan & John Ford Coley - Westward Wind

My song pick five years ago today: Procol Harum - A Whiter Shade of Pale

My song pick six years ago today: Louis Armstrong - Hello Dolly


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade