2533 Lobo - Don't Expect Me To Be Your Friend

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51YqROKz55L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Of a Simple Man; Year: 1972; Genre: Folk Rock
I heard this one the other night as well and it's been one that I've always liked for some reason. It's definitely one of the better heart felt break-up songs I've ever heard that really touches most anybody who has been in that all too common situation.

Hear Don't Expect Me To Be Your Friend on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rush - Different Strings

My song pick two years ago today: Led Zeppelin - The Rain Song

My song pick three years ago today: Béla Fleck & The Flecktones - Big Country

My song pick four years ago today: ABBA - When All is Said and Done

My song pick five years ago today: Hawkwind - Motorhead

My song pick six years ago today: Savatage - Can You Hear Me Now


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6968. England Dan & John Ford Coley - Nights Are Forever Without You

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Song Picks By Genre:

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me