2553 "Weird" Al Yankovic - Word Crimes

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61OKRGA-HjL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Mandatory Fun; Year: 2014; Genre: Comedy/Parody/R&B
I've been enjoying this newest "Weird" Al album; this is, at this point, one of the most popular tracks from it. This one's a parody of Robin Thicke Blurred Lines in which Mr. Yankovic wields his dictionary like a weapon to teach everybody proper English in only the way he could.

Watch the music video clip on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Come a Little Bit Closer

My song pick two years ago today: Django Reinhardt & Stéphane Grappelli (Quintette du Hot Club de France) featuring Freddy Taylor - I Can't Give You Anything But Love

My song pick three years ago today: Rin' - Fuhen

My song pick four years ago today: Cream - Badge

My song pick five years ago today: Steeleye Span - Seven Hundred Elves

My song pick six years ago today: Billy Joel - Prelude/Angry Young Man


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade