2547 Toronto - Enough is Enough

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51GEqttQMyL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Head On; Year: 1981; Genre: Hard Rock
I'm getting pick in from another band that I haven't picked one from yet. I like the sound of this album from the band in particular and then I happened to realize that Terry Brown produced it; so no wonder. To explain the sound of this song in particular would probably be best said as a mix between Heart, Jefferson Starship, and Triumph; it's a great track and definitely worth a listen.

Hear Enough is Enough on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Little River Band - Help Is On Its Way

My song pick two years ago today: Joseph Haydn - Symphony No.45 in F Sharp Minor - "Farewell Symphony"

My song pick three years ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - I Think I'm a Clone Now

My song pick four years ago today: Primus - Pork Chop's Little Ditty

My song pick five years ago today: Jethro Tull - For Michael Collins, Jeffrey and Me

My song pick six years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Shooting Shark


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure