2599 Megadeth - 99 Ways to Die

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51wfp0C03GL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Hidden Treasures; Year: 1995 (1993); Genre: Thrash Metal
I've been in the mood for some Megadeth for a while now and with it being another "99" pick number I couldn't help but pick this one. It originally came from The Beavis and Butt-head Experience album, but was later included on their Hidden Treasures EP along with other non-album tracks.

Hear 99 Ways to Die on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Bachman & Turner - That's What It Is

My song pick two years ago today: Santo & Johnny - Harbour Lights

My song pick three years ago today: Stone Temple Pilots - Plush

My song pick four years ago today: Eddie Floyd - Knock on Wood

My song pick five years ago today: Jethro Tull - Pussy Willow

My song pick six years ago today: Bon Jovi featuring Big & Rich - We Got It Going On

My song pick seven years ago today: The Thermals - I Hold the Sound


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)