2227 Bachman & Turner - That's What It Is

From: Bachman & Turner; Year: 2010; Genre: Hard Rock
Every time I hear it, it amazes me just how much this album sounds like it time warped straight out of the 1970s, but in a good way. Literally this one would fit in perfectly with the rest of BTO's popular catalogue, however, because of this it sounds a bit dated even though it's a few years old. That being said I have to say I absolutely love having what is essentially a new BTO album!
This song is a bit interesting in places; not only do you have the driving BTO sound, but also a smattering of jazz fusion for good measure.

Hear That's What It Is on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Santo & Johnny - Harbour Lights

My song pick two years ago today: Stone Temple Pilots - Plush

My song pick three years ago today: Eddie Floyd - Knock on Wood

My song pick four years ago today: Jethro Tull - Pussy Willow

My song pick five years ago today: Bon Jovi featuring Big & Rich - We Got It Going On

My song pick six years ago today: The Thermals - I Hold the Sound


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn