2600 Alice in Chains - No Excuses

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51GCPou8KaL._SY300_.jpg
From: Jar of Flies; Year: 1994; Genre: Alternative Rock/Grunge
I was really wanting to pick something apropos for this "rollover pick" with it being my 2600th song picked, but I was drawing a blank. So, anyway here's another pick from Alice in Chains, which is one that's been on my mind; a great example of early '90s rock.

Hear No Excuses on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Louis Armstrong - What a Wonderful World

My song pick two years ago today: Chet Atkins - Battle Hymn of the Republic

My song pick three years ago today: Bob Dylan - Maggie's Farm

My song pick four years ago today: Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - Life by the Drop

My song pick five years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Down on the Corner

My song pick six years ago today: Iron Maiden - 2 Minutes To Midnight

My song pick seven years ago today: Savatage - Believe


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn