2643 Funkadelic - Funky Dollar Bill

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ve1uaHxAL.jpg
From: Free Your Mind... and Your Ass Will Follow; Year: 1970; Genre: Funk/Soul
Another Friday, another funky song... yep, today is my 58th straight Funky Friday Pick in a row. It felt like a great day for something George Clinton's P-Funk; today I'm obviously picking one from the Funkadelic side; this is good grooving tune to pass the day with.

Hear Funky Dollar Bill on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Sky - Westway

My song pick two years ago today: Asia - Wildest Dreams

My song pick three years ago today: Don Henley - Dirty Laundry

My song pick four years ago today: The Scorpions - Big City Nights

My song pick five years ago today: Graham Central Station - Earthquake

My song pick six years ago today: John Denver - Season Suite - Fall

My song pick seven years ago today: Kyu Sakamoto - Sukiyaki (Ue o Muite Aruko)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn