2270 Sky - Westway

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51IObBYRy7L._SL500_SY300_.jpg
From: Sky; Year: 1979; Genre: Progressive Rock
This morning I woke up with a couple of songs from Sky running through my mind; I of course took it as a sign that I should pick one of their songs.
This was the first song from their first album, so back in '79 if you just "dropped the needle" this classical guitar meets electronic groove/funk track would've been there to greet you. While it's not even close to my favourite from the band, it's a very interestingly arranged track.

Hear Westway on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Asia - Wildest Dreams

My song pick two years ago today: Don Henley - Dirty Laundry

My song pick three years ago today: The Scorpions - Big City Nights

My song pick four years ago today: Graham Central Station - Earthquake

My song pick five years ago today: John Denver - Season Suite - Fall

My song pick six years ago today: Kyu Sakamoto - Sukiyaki (Ue o Muite Aruko)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn