1529 Don Henley - Dirty Laundry

1529 Don Henley - Dirty Laundry
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ScDbNl5VL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: I Can't Stand Still, Year: 1982
Genre: Rock

I happened to go over my previous picks and not only did I realize that I haven't picked this, one of my favourite songs from Don Henley, but I apparently had not picked one of his songs for quite a while now. I should probably do another ...and about 1300 days later theme week soon.

Hear Dirty Laundry on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Scorpions - Big City Nights

My song pick two years ago today: Graham Central Station - Earthquake

My song pick three years ago today: John Denver - Season Suite - Fall

My song pick four years ago today: Kyu Sakamoto - Sukiyaki (Ue o Muite Aruko)

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade