2646 Cream - I Feel Free

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51v8jhszkcL.jpg
From: Fresh Cream; Year: 1966; Genre: Psychedelic Rock/Blues Rock
It was a rather busy weekend and just last night was able to check the news and I learned of bassist extraordinaire Jack Bruce's passing away; he was 71 years old. A full writeup can be read here on BBC. As most will attest Jack Bruce was one of the most influential electric bassists of all time; and it's not too far of a stretch to say that every person to play a bass since he came on the scene in one way or another has been influenced by the man.
Anyway, even though it's a couple of days late, I thought it would be apropos to pick a song with him playing, and it's a great one to boot.

Hear I Feel Free on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Eddie Lang - Pickin' My Way

My song pick two years ago today: Sergei Rachmaninoff - Op. 27 - Symphony No. 2

My song pick three years ago today: AC/DC - Big Balls

My song pick four years ago today: The Guess Who - Hand Me Down World

My song pick five years ago today: Finntroll - Skogens Hämnd

My song pick six years ago today: Bon Jovi - These Days

My song pick seven years ago today: Yes - Roundabout


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade