1532 AC/DC - Big Balls

1532 AC/DC - Big Balls
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/14/75/7c3d228348a0ca025aa9d010.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, Year: 1976
Genre: Hard Rock

I happened to hear this double entendres laced song again the other day; I thought it would make a nice pick. If you keep your mind out of the gutter this is quite an innocent song, but it is highly unlikely that was the intention when it was written.

Hear Big Balls on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Guess Who - Hand Me Down World

My song pick two years ago today: Finntroll - Skogens Hämnd

My song pick three years ago today: Bon Jovi - These Days

My song pick four years ago today: Yes - Roundabout

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade