2649 The Spooks - The Spook Walks

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi5ly03SjD0XvfWduhscVL06nLAVBiWBloxN7EvaCnrBtSYu0SdTaNLCVhx_gKoeSrFj45DxwaHf36o3Yj9a06dyT_J6-CNOfp6okHp17twPRfYriMMuO-Y9u06ZlQpmr0aLFf0cXOoFno/s1600/Vampires,%2BCowboys,%2BSpacemen%2B%26%2BSpooks%2B-%2Bfront.jpg
From: Vampires, Cowboys, Spacemen, & Spooks: The Very Best of Joe Meek's Instrumentals; Year: (1960s); Genre: Instrumental Rock
It's amazing to think that tomorrow is Halloween; this month has flown by for sure! Anyway, I felt like picking something appropriate for the holiday.
Like its brothers and sisters on the album this is an instrumental in the surf-rock style with a definite spooky feeling about it, too bad it's so short.

Ugh, sorry, the person who had it on YouTube deleted it and I don't want to change my pick.



My song pick a year ago today: Midnight Oil - Drums of Heaven

My song pick two years ago today: Irving Berlin - Alexander's Ragtime Band
 
My song pick three years ago today: Queensrÿche - Della Brown

My song pick four years ago today: Van Halen - Unchained

My song pick five years ago today: Warren Zevon - Lawyers, Guns and Money

My song pick six years ago today: Jackson Browne - Doctor My Eyes

My song pick seven years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 565 - Toccata and Fugue in D-Minor 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade