2665 Billy Joel - All for Leyna

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51fN%2BUTdB0L.jpg
From: Glass Houses; Year: 1979; Genre: Rock
Yesterday I had a bunch of the music from the Glass Houses running through my mind and they've been still going at it today, so I'm taking it as a sign that I should pick another one from the record. Anyway, I've picked a few from it already, so I'm having to go deeper into the album for a song; it was one I listened to a lot while growing up. This is a excellent track, which features the use of synth and other electronic sounds, which them blend excellently in with the rest of the music.

Hear All for Leyna on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Santo & Johnny - Adventures in Paradise

My song pick two years ago today: Megadeth - Blackmail the Universe

My song pick three years ago today: Black 47 - Fire of Freedom

My song pick four years ago today: Aerosmith - Amazing

My song pick five years ago today: Banchee - Beautifully Day

My song pick six years ago today: The Cure - Burn

My song pick seven years ago today: Fire Bomber (Hummingbird) - Dynamite Explosion


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade