2667 Rammstein - Weiner Blut

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51vrc2qFrtL._SX425_.jpg
From: Liebe ist für alle da; Year: 2009; Genre: Neue Deutche Härte
I was listening to a some Rammstein last night whilst driving; since I don't think I've picked on from the band in a while I thought I would tonight.
As with some of their other material they took inspiration from despicable acts that happened in the real world; this one is based off of the Josef Fritzl case. However, the music and the way it was arranged was incredible and sold it for me.

Hear Weiner Blut on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Miles Davis - Funky Tonk

My song pick two years ago today: Pallas - The Last Angel

My song pick three years ago today: John Dowland - Flow My Tears (Lachrimae Pavane)

My song pick four years ago today: Slaughter - Days Gone By

My song pick five years ago today: Johnny Rivers - Poor Side of Town

My song pick six years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Stayed Awake All Night

My song pick seven years ago today: David Essex - Rock On


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade