2697 Porcupine Tree - This Long Silence

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41C%2B36S3h5L._SS280.jpg
From: On the Sunday of Life; Year: 1992; Genre: Progressive Rock/Psychedelic Rock
I'm in the mood for some more Porcupine Tree this morning; the feel and the music of this early track works really well today.

Hear This Long Silence on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Stone of Love

My song pick two years ago today: The Crickets (Buddy Holley) - That'll Be the Day

My song pick three years ago today: Alestorm - Keelhauled

My song pick four years ago today: Jethro Tull - My God

My song pick five years ago today: Wolfsheim - Once in a Lifetime

My song pick six years ago today: Grand Funk Railroad - I'm Your Captain (Closer to Home)

My song pick seven years ago today: Pet Shop Boys - So Hard


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn