2706 B. Bumble and the Stingers - Nut Rocker

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51EMSCbk1TL.jpg
From: Nut Rocker and all the classics; Year: (1962); Genre: Instrumental Rock
Merry Christmas Eve!
This rocked out arrangement of Tchaikovsky's March or the Wooden Soldiers from The Nutcracker Suite seemed like a great pick for the occasion.

Hear Nut Rocker on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jethro Tull - God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen

My song pick two years ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Wizards in Winter

My song pick three years ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - Christmas at Ground Zero

My song pick four years ago today: Greg Lake (Emerson, Lake & Palmer) - I Believe in Father Christmas

My song pick five years ago today: Louis Armstrong - 'Zat You Santa Claus?

My song pick six years ago today: Jethro Tull - A Christmas Song

My song pick seven years ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - The Ghost of Christmas Eve


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade