2332 Jethro Tull - God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61fauEOm%2B9L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: The Jethro Tull Christmas Album; Year: 2003; Genre: Progressive Rock/Jazz
Obviously Jethro Tull is a guilty pleasure of mine and this is about the only time of year I get to listen to their Christmas album, so... yeah.
Anyway, this is their cool 'west coast' jazz styled version of the Holiday classic, and pretty good too.

Hear the song on YouTube.
Watch a live performance on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Wizards in Winter

My song pick two years ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - Christmas at Ground Zero

My song pick three years ago today: Greg Lake (Emerson, Lake & Palmer) - I Believe in Father Christmas

My song pick four years ago today: Louis Armstrong - 'Zat You Santa Claus?

My song pick five years ago today: Jethro Tull - A Christmas Song

My song pick six years ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - The Ghost of Christmas Eve


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade