2716 The Chakachas - Stories

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000023950202-zz6d35-t500x500.jpg
From: Chakachas; Year: 1972; Genre: Soul/Funk/Latin
This is my first Funky Friday of 2015 and I felt like something a bit different from my normal Funky Friday picks, so I went with this classic from The Chakachas. This one lays down a great groove punctuated by voices, laughter and such.

Hear Stories on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Savatage - Scream Murder

My song pick two years ago today: Sweet - Fox on the Run

My song pick three years ago today: Van der Graaf Generator - Whatever Would Robert Have Said?

My song pick four years ago today: Steve Vai - Kill the Guy with the Ball/The God Eaters

My song pick five years ago today: Banchee - John Doe

My song pick six years ago today: Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone

My song pick seven years ago today: Queen - Don't Stop Me Now


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn