865 ( Banchee - John Doe )

865 ( Banchee - John Doe )
I'm finally getting around to picking this great Psychedelic Hard Rock tune from the band Banchee. Since discovering their music a while ago this song in particular has become a favourite of mine. There is so much that I love about this track all across the board. I like how the wailing lead guitar almost plays a duet with the vocals at times in this very dynamic song.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone
My song pick two years ago today: Queen - Don't Stop Me Now

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn