2723 D Train - You're the One for Me

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/619BXQN1H3L.jpg
From: D Train (You're the One for Me); Year: 1981; Genre: Disco/Funk
It's another Funk Friday today, so here's another one to keep my ongoing streak alive. Anyway, this one's very 1980s sounding; very electronic, but in a real funky way and a disco feel.

Hear You're the One for Me on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Deep Purple - Child in Time

My song pick two years ago today: Peter Gabriel - Shock the Monkey

My song pick three years ago today: Stormwarrior - Foreign Shores

My song pick four years ago today: Larry Greene - Through the Fire

My song pick five years ago today: Puhdys - Geh Dem Wind Nicht Aus Dem Wege

My song pick six years ago today: Journey - Lights

My song pick seven years ago today: Rush - Anthem


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn