1610 Stormwarrior - Foreign Shores

1610 Stormwarrior - Foreign Shores
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/44/ea/d72581b0c8a0d373953be110.L._AA300_.jpg
From: Northern Rage, Year: 2004
Genre: Metal/Viking Metal


Having some difficulties getting motivated for the rest of my day, so I put some Metal on to get my blood moving. For no reason whatsoever I started listening to Stormwarrior's Northern Rage album and I figured I'd make one of the songs my pick for today.
Stormwarrior is one of the newer bands that remind me a lot of late '70s British Heavy Metal, Iron Maiden in particular.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Larry Greene - Through the Fire

My song pick two years ago today: Puhdys - Geh Dem Wind Nicht Aus Dem Wege

My song pick three years ago today: Journey - Lights

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - Anthem

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn