2724 Jethro Tull - Love Story

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ariCPK0TL._SS280.jpg
From: Living in the Past; Year: 1972 (1968); Genre: Blues Rock
It the mood for yet another 'Tull pick, yep... what else is new, right?
Anyway, this is one of my favourites from the band's early days; it was an early single in the British blues rock style. Mick Abrahams' guitar solo and Ian Anderson's flute are my to favourite aspects; especially that neat riff he plays to brings it back into each verse.

Hear Love Story on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Primus - My Name is Mud

My song pick two years ago today: Styx - Mr. Roboto

My song pick three years ago today: Carmen - High Time

My song pick four years ago today: Stahlhammer - Strom Der Zeit

My song pick five years ago today: Ally Kerr - The Sore Feet Song

My song pick six years ago today: Johnny Cash - Solitary Man

My song pick seven years ago today: Two-Mix - White Reflection


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)