1611 Carmen - High Time

1611 Carmen - High Time
From: The Gypsies, Year: 1976
Genre: Progressive Rock

I've been meaning to pick a song from this band for a long time now; I believe that they've been best described as an "avant-garde Flamenco-Rock band." They are a very interesting sounding band being with their fusion of Anglo-American Rock and Flamenco; the overall sound is quite melodic.
This one hails from their 'swan song' album The Gypsies and is not really as much representative of their overall sound, but I like it a lot.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Stahlhammer - Strom Der Zeit

My song pick two years ago today: Ally Kerr - The Sore Feet Song

My song pick three years ago today: Johnny Cash - Solitary Man

My song pick four years ago today: Two-Mix - White Reflection

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade