2745 Carly Simon - You’re so Vain

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51EgBGCvB8L._SS280.jpg
From: No Secrets; Year: 1972; Genre: Pop Rock
Here's another one that I've been meaning to pick for a few years now, but I kept getting sidetracked for one reason or another. This is one I've always liked since I was really little; it brings back a lot of memories indeed. I've always been mostly attracted by the music in this one, but the vocals are an aspect I like too; a great, and pretty timeless track.

Hear You're So Vain on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Clifford Nyren - Keep Running Away

My song pick two years ago today: Mastodon - Blood and Thunder

My song pick three years ago today: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - K.331 - Piano Sonata No. 11

My song pick four years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - Little Martha

My song pick five years ago today: Steve Vai - #?@! Yourself

My song pick six years ago today: The Who - I'm Free

My song pick seven years ago today: The Yardbirds - Heart Full of Soul


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade