2371 Clifford Nyren - Keep Running Away

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61UdowPRAiL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Chrome Children, Vol.2; Year: 2007 (1979); Genre: Funk
It's not only a the last day of the month, but is also a Funky Friday and my 20th consecutive.
I must've heard this rather funky track at some point recently and it got stuck in my mind. So, as I always do, I'm taking it as a sign I need to pick it.
Definitely a perfect song for my 20th straight Funky Friday!

Hear Keep Running Away on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Mastodon - Blood and Thunder

My song pick two years ago today: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - K.331 - Piano Sonata No. 11

My song pick three years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - Little Martha

My song pick four years ago today: Steve Vai - #?@! Yourself

My song pick five years ago today: The Who - I'm Free

My song pick six years ago today: The Yardbirds - Heart Full of Soul


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn