2759 Soundgarden - Hunted Down

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51oHoYMJ01L._SS280.jpg
From: Screaming Life; Year: 1987; Genre: Alternative Metal
I heard this early EP from Soundgarden for the first time the other day; this was the lead track and one that I liked immediately. Definitely a raw sound in this song, but the band's sound is present without a doubt.

Hear Hunted Down on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: The (Detroit) Spinners - Working My Way Back to You/Forgive Me, Girl

My song pick two years ago today: John Fogerty - Rock and Roll Girls

My song pick three years ago today: Dream Theater - On the Backs of Angels

My song pick four years ago today: Hawkwind - Right to Decide

My song pick five years ago today: Survivor - The Eye of the Tiger

My song pick six years ago today: The Black Crowes - Remedy

My song pick seven years ago today: The Crazy World of Arthur Brown - Fire (I am the god of Hellfire)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)