2750 Steeleye Span - Ancient Eyes

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61EkJaOJgyL._SS280.jpg
From: Wintersmith; Year: 2013; Genre: Folk Rock/Progressive Rock
I felt like picking a second song in a row from Steeleye Span this morning, but with this one coming from their most recent album.
The entire album is a concept piece based mostly on the book of the same name; this one coming towards the end of the record. It's a great, and rather pretty song; I really love Maddy Prior's vocals.

Hear Ancient Eyes on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Banchee - Childern of the Universe

My song pick two years ago today: Muse - Unnatural Selection

My song pick three years ago today: The Drifters - Under the Boardwalk

My song pick four years ago today: Yoko Takahashi - Zankoku na Tenshi no These (A Cruel Angel's Thesis)

My song pick five years ago today: Aphrodite's Child - Hic et Nunc

My song pick six years ago today: Elton John - All The Girls Love Alice

My song pick seven years ago today: Rush - The Body Electric


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn