2387-8 The (Detroit) Spinners - Working My Way Back to You/Forgive Me, Girl

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51j2JNXtz6L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Dancin' and Lovin'; Year: 1979; Genre: Disco/R&B/Funk
My consecutive Funky Friday picks today number is 22!
This cover originally recorded by The Four Seasons is my favourite version of the song by far. I love the upbeat, positive, and overall happy feelings that they throw into their music as well as this track.

Hear Working My Way Back To You/Forgive Me, Girl on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: John Fogerty - Rock and Roll Girls

My song pick two years ago today: Dream Theater - On the Backs of Angels

My song pick three years ago today: Hawkwind - Right to Decide

My song pick four years ago today: Survivor - The Eye of the Tiger

My song pick five years ago today: The Black Crowes - Remedy

My song pick six years ago today: The Crazy World of Arthur Brown - Fire (I am the god of Hellfire)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn