2757 Foreigner - At War With the World

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61NLNWDBFdL.jpg
From: Foreigner; Year: 1977; Genre: Hard Rock
I started today without a song in mind, but I started to think about the band Foreigner for some reason and it got me in the mood for one of their songs.
I've always loved the first four albums in particular, the first two especially; almost anything after that I never truly liked.
Anyway, this is an excellent one of the deeper cuts off of their debut album; it's got that riff-heavy hard edge along with the great melodies they were known for early on.

Hear At War With the World on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: King Crimson - Pictures of a City (including "42nd at Treadmill")

My song pick two years ago today: Neil Young - Four Strong Winds

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Jump Start

My song pick four years ago today: Chet Atkins - Trambone

My song pick five years ago today: John Denver - Wildflowers in a Mason Jar

My song pick six years ago today: Jethro Tull - Locomotive Breath

My song pick seven years ago today: Rammstein - Spieluhr


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade