2748 Hammerfall - Ex Inferis

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/613GgQeYbmL._SS280.jpg
From: (r)Evolution; Year: 2014; Genre: Power Metal
I happened upon this song from Hammerfall's newest album released just last year; I tell ya, this is some great new music. I love the big, theatrical sound of this track in particular; very good music.

Hear Ex Inferis on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Berlin - Like Flames

My song pick two years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - I Don't Wanna Stop

My song pick three years ago today: Primus - Here Come the Bastards

My song pick four years ago today: Ringo Starr - It Don't Come Easy

My song pick five years ago today: Molly Hatchet - Fall of the Peacemakers

My song pick six years ago today: Don Mclean - American Pie

My song pick seven years ago today: Jethro Tull - Later, That Same Evening


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello