2770 ZZ Top - Tush

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51uRLsv4raL.jpg
From: Fandango!; Year: 1975; Genre: Hard Rock/Blues Rock
Over the last few days I've had ZZ Top going through my head off and on, so I figured that it would be a great time to choose another one of their songs.
This is one of those songs that is blessed with the ability to be played almost anywhere to almost any crowd and it'll get a positive reaction. Add in the great musicianship to that mood/feel and you have a classic track; albeit a shorter one. 

Hear Tush on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - In Thee

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - La Villa Strangiato (An Exercise in Self-Indulgence)

My song pick three years ago today: Cheap Trick - Don't Be Cruel

My song pick four years ago today: Rufus & Chaka Khan - Tell Me Something Good

My song pick five years ago today: Freddie Taylor and His Swing Men from Harlem - Viper's Dream

My song pick six years ago today: Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - Pow

My song pick seven years ago today - Ricky Nelson - Garden Party


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade