2754 Jon Oliva's Pain - Look at the World

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61h6wePV3uL._SS280.jpg
From: Global Warning; Year: 2008; Genre: Metal
I was in the mood for some Savatage this morning and I thought I would go for something from the current incarnation of the band: Jon Oliva's Pain. This is one of my favourites off of the '08 Global Warning album; excellent theatricality and music throughout this great song.

Hear Look at the World on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Foreigner - Blue Morning, Blue Day

My song pick two years ago today: Voivod - Mechanical Mind

My song pick three years ago today: Quasar - Fanfare/Seeing Stars

My song pick four years ago today: Waylander - A Hero's Lament

My song pick five years ago today: Queen - Seaside Rendezvous

My song pick six years ago today: Warren Zevon - Werewolves of London

My song pick seven years ago today: Band of Horses - Is There A Ghost?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade