2766 Aerosmith - Sweet Emotion

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51kRVgKQo6L._SS280.jpg
From: Toys in the Attic; Year: 1975; Genre: Hard Rock
I was thinking about picking another song today, but this rather cute and ribald hard rock classic got stuck in my head. I'm somewhat surprised that I have yet to choose it, everything aligned up, so it was the only pick I could make.
It's a great song, definitely lives up to its classic status.

Hear Sweet Emotion on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Larry Graham and Graham Central Station - Turn it Out

My song pick two years ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - Smells Like Nirvana

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - Closer to the Heart

My song pick four years ago today: Johannes Brahms - Op. #45 - (A German Requiem, To Words of the Holy Scriptures)

My song pick five years ago today: Heart - Love Alive

My song pick six years ago today: Gregg Allman - I'm No Angel

My song pick seven years ago today: Yes - Long Distance Runaround/The Fish (schindleria praematurus)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade