2753 AC/DC - For Those About to Rock (We Salute You)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51-ATRiWX7L._SS280.jpg
From: For Those About to Rock; Year: 1981; Genre: Hard Rock
Last night I happened to hear this song whilst out and about; it's been on my mind off and on ever since, so I'm picking it. Most everybody with access to music have probably heard this popular anthem at some point, so I'll just shut up and listen away.

Hear For Those About to Rock (We Salute You) on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Lobo - Running Deer

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - Wish Them Well

My song pick three years ago today: The Beatles - In My Life

My song pick four years ago today: Fairport Convention - She Moves Through the Fair

My song pick five years ago today: Uriah Heep - Gypsy

My song pick six years ago today: T-Rex - Bang a Gong (Get it On)

My song pick seven years ago today: Savatage - Devastation


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade