2755 Luther Vandross - Never Too Much

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51XdLpuSfzL._SS280.jpg
From: Never Too Much; Year: 1981; Genre: R&B/Soul/Funk
For some unknown reason this morning I've had some of the music from Luther Vandross on my mind. Since he's another great artist that I've shamefully neglected up to this point and that I love his music I figured I would go ahead and pick one of his. This is one of his earlier songs from his solo career and an excellent one to boot.

Hear Never Too Much on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jethro Tull - Living in the Past

My song pick two years ago today: Hawkwind - It Is the Business of the Future to Be Dangerous

My song pick three years ago today: Earth, Wind & Fire - Fantasy

My song pick four years ago today: Miles Davis - Freddie Freeloader

My song pick five years ago today: Django Reinhardt & Stephane Grappelli (Quintette du Hot Club de France) - Liza (All the Clouds'll Roll Away)

My song pick six years ago today: Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - Little Wing

My song pick seven years ago today: Jethro Tull - Said She Was A Dancer


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn