2764 Geddy Lee - Window to the World

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Dtb7--pJL._SS280.jpg
From: My Favourite Headache; Year: 2000; Genre: Hard Rock
I started listening to this, the only solo record from Rush bassist/vocalist Geddy Lee, again recently and thought I would pick one from it. While not the best track on the album, it's still one I like.

Hear Window to the World on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Joachim Witt - Immer Noch

My song pick two years ago today: "Weird Al' Yankovic - Grapefruit Diet

My song pick three years ago today: Soundgarden - I Awake

My song pick four years ago today: Dream Theater - The Big Medley

My song pick five years ago today: Wilson Pickett - Hey Jude

My song pick six years ago today: Johnny Mandel - Suicide is Painless (Theme from M*A*S*H)

My song pick seven years ago today: Rush - Vital Signs


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade