2817 Molly Hatchet - Whiskey Man

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/816v0ASjp2L._SL1500_.jpg
From: Flirtin' With Disaster; Year: 1979; Genre: Southern Rock/Hard Rock
Making another abbreviated pick today, but putting in as much as I can anyway.
This one is among my favoured from Molly Hatchet, not a top-tier, but still one I like quite a lot. There's actually very little I dislike from the band; their music is some that really speaks to me. The gritty and blues-heavy growl of this song really makes this one the great track it is.

Hear Whiskey Man on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Alphaville - Forever Young

My song pick two years ago today: Metallica - For Whom the Bell Tolls

My song pick three years ago today: Sly and the Family Stone - Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

My song pick four years ago today: Iron Maiden - Flight of Icarus

My song pick five years ago today: Looking Glass - Brandy (You're a Fine Girl)

My song pick six years ago today: Rush - Spirit of the Radio

My song pick seven years ago today: Duke Ellington (Earle Hagen) - Harlem Nocturne


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn