2448 Alphaville - Forever Young

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61YD9Q4SVTL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Forever Young; Year: 1984; Genre: New Wave/Synthpop
The other day I happened to hear this song from the German band Alphaville; I hadn't heard it for some years now and definitely was a blast from the past. While it's sound is overall dated a bit, it's still a neat song to listen to. I might be showing my age, but, it does bring back memories hearing tracks from the original new wave and synthpop era.

Watch the music video clip on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Metallica - For Whom the Bell Tolls

My song pick two years ago today: Sly and the Family Stone - Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

My song pick three years ago today: Iron Maiden - Flight of Icarus

My song pick four years ago today: Looking Glass - Brandy (You're a Fine Girl)

My song pick five years ago today: Rush - Spirit of the Radio

My song pick six years ago today: Duke Ellington (Earle Hagen) - Harlem Nocturne


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn