2828 Stanley Clarke - Play the Bass

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51gYl7icSlL._SS280.jpg
From: Let Me Know You; Year: 1982; Genre: Funk/Soul
Another Funky Friday upon me today, (my 85th straight to be exact), and I felt that I should put something from the bass master himself Stanley Clarke on.
This is an awesomely fun, short track where Mr. Clarke shows how it's done on the bass guitar.

Hear Play the Bass on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Weather Report - Orange Lady

My song pick two years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Wild Spirit

My song pick three years ago today: Wings - Jet

My song pick four years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Welcome Home

My song pick five years ago today: Puhdys - Alt Wie Ein Baum

My song pick six years ago today: Christian Pezold - Minuet in G Major (Anna Magdalena Notebook II), BWV Anh. 114

My song pick seven years ago today: Berlin - The Metro


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade