1344 Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Welcome Home

1344 Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Welcome Home
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519kRIkgt3L._SS500_.jpg
From: Bachman-Turner Overdrive II, Year: 1973

Just got back home from a trip to the Sakura-Con Animé convention in Seattle, and no, I'm not going to regale anyone with the old "tired arms" joke. I can, and will, say it's nice not having to deal with the lousy hotel wi-fi internet anymore!
Anyway, ever since I got home I've had this rather awesome and apropos BTO track running through my mind, so here it is. I absolutely love the dynamics with Latin Jazz in the verses and the full signature BTO Hard Rock in the chorus. Randy Bachman's guitar work shines very brightly throughout the song and is especially good in the instrumental sections.

Hear Welcome Home on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Puhdys - Alt Wie Ein Baum

My song pick two years ago today: Christian Pezold - Minuet in G Major (Anna Magdalena Notebook II), BWV Anh. 114

My song pick three years ago today: Berlin - The Metro

+

Comments

  1. Crappy hotel wi-fi sucks. When I was in Phoenix in February for a Scrabble tournament I could only use it in the lobby. It wouldn't work in the room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your experience with the wi-fi sounded a bit worse than mine; at least I could use it in the room, but it was still slow as the seven-year itch.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade