2874 Midnight Oil - Power and the Passion

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71NwCmYIFAL._SL1118_.jpg
From: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1; Year: 1982; Genre: Rock/New Wave
I felt like picking some from The 'Oils this morning. This is one of their biggest hits, and while not my favourite of their songs, it is one I like quite a bit. Filled with all of the great music, activism, and fervor that the band is known for, it's not bad at all.

Hear Power and the Passion on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: David Bowie - Magic Dance

My song pick two years ago today: ZZ Top - Sleeping Bag

My song pick three years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Hypnotized

My song pick four years ago today: Les Paul and Mary Ford - Whispering

My song pick five years ago today: Rush - The Pass

My song pick six years ago today: Days of the New - The Down Town

My song pick seven years ago today: Billy Joel - Tell Her About It


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade