2960 David Bowie - Golden Years

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61k1gHULTEL._SX425_.jpg
From: Station to Station; Year: 1976; Genre: Funk Rock/Soul
I'm in the mood for some more Bowie, so I'm picking this nice rousing track for this quite busy day. I love almost every aspect of this track; that funky rhythm especially.

Hear Golden Years on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Pat Benatar - Fire and Ice

My song pick two years ago today: The Buoys - Castle

My song pick three years ago today: Asia - After the War

My song pick four years ago today: Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes

My song pick five years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Something Special

My song pick six years ago today: Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 1048 - Brandenburg Concerto No.3 in G-Major
 
My song pick seven years ago today: The Buoys - Give Up Your Guns
 
My song pick eight years ago today: The Buoys - Timothy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade