2978 Ten Years After - Let the Sky Fall

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/8166OX24srL._SX425_.jpg
From: A Space in Time; Year: 1971; Genre: Blues Rock
Well, it's another one of those days where a definite song pick idea is alluding me, but I didn't want to just go to my queue either. So anyway, finally some music from Ten Years After started playing in my head, and I thought I would go along with it. This is another great song off of one of their best albums.

Hear Let the Sky Fall on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Rush - Animate

My song pick two years ago today: War - The Cisco Kid

My song pick three years ago today: Crosby, Stills & Nash - Wooden Ships

My song pick four years ago today: Supertramp - Crime of the Century

My song pick five years ago today: Rammstein - Benzin

My song pick six years ago today: Chet Atkins & Jerry Reed - Cannonball Rag

My song pick seven years ago today: The Moody Blues - The Voice

My song pick eight years ago today: W. A. Mozart - K.620 - The Magic Flute (Queen of the Night Aria)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade