2609 Rush - Animate

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41HYUY-gRqL._SY300_.jpg
From: Counterparts; Year: 1993; Genre: Progressive Rock/Hard Rock
Same story, different day... listened to album last night and had its songs stuck in my mind, so I'm picking one off of it.
Anyway, this was one of the singles from the record and is today a mainstay of their live shows; yes it's one of their newer classics.

Hear Animate on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: War - The Cisco Kid

My song pick two years ago today: Crosby, Stills & Nash - Wooden Ships

My song pick three years ago today: Supertramp - Crime of the Century

My song pick four years ago today: Rammstein - Benzin

My song pick five years ago today: Chet Atkins & Jerry Reed - Cannonball Rag

My song pick six years ago today: The Moody Blues - The Voice

My song pick seven years ago today: W. A. Mozart - K.620 - The Magic Flute (Queen of the Night Aria)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade