1112 Big Star - Thirteen

1112 Big Star - Thirteen
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/57/Big_Star_-1_Record.jpg

Again, because of the pick number I had to pick something to do with the number 13 today; I wanted to make another string of numbers: 11, 12, 13.
Anyway, I immediately thought of this rather lovely acoustic ballad that was aptly named. I have noticed that this track has become more popular in recent years, probably mostly due to its recent use in film and television soundtracks.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a music video with an alternate mix on YouTube.
Here is a pert of a live performance circa '07 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: David Bowie - Queen Bitch

My song pick two years ago today: The Offspring - Self Esteem

My song pick three years ago today: The Allman Brothers - Blue Sky

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6967. Michael Kiwanuka - Final Days

Song Picks By Genre:

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement