1123 Béla Fleck & the Flecktones - A Celtic Medley: Meridian/Traveling Light/Salamander's Reel

1123 Béla Fleck & the Flecktones - A Celtic Medley: Meridian/Traveling Light/Salamander's Reel
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/90/3Flewoverflecktones.jpg

Been almost a year since I picked a song from this talented group of musicians; way too long in my opinion. They are one of the bands that if I start to get bored musically I attempt to learn one of their songs, which usually keeps me busy for quite some time.
Anyway, in this track they show off their musical diversity again by bringing in some Celtic Folk Music to their mix of Jazz/Funk/Bluegrass/etc.; it makes for an excellent sound.

Here is a live performance from Ohne Filter circa '93 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Finntroll - Trollhammeren

My song pick two years ago today: Pink Floyd - Learning to Fly

My song pick three years ago today: Fire Bomber (Humming Bird) - Remember 16

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn